MENASHA CORPORATION CANDIDATE INTERVIEW GUIDE
HOW MENASHA INTERVIEWS WORK
We use a variety of interview types during our interview process, including: phone, video and in-person interviews. The interview should be a two-way dialogue between you and the interviewer.
We do our best to move through the interview process quickly and our recruiters will keep you updated every step of the way.
We’ve compiled some interview tips to help you be best prepared.
PREPARING FOR YOUR INTERVIEW
- Research our company. Take a look at our company websites (ORBIS and Menasha) to better understand our industry, customers, products, values, etc. Use other websites and tools to get even more insight into Google, LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Review our job posting. Make sure you understand what we’re looking for in a candidate for this position.
- Dress business casual.
- Bring a few extra copies of your resume. If you’re interviewing for a design position, also bring your portfolio.
- Map out your route. Our Recruiting Coordinator will send you an itinerary in advance of your interview that will include the address to the facility where you will be interviewing. Plan to arrive 5-10 minutes early.
- Prepare questions. Our team can answer your questions about the job, company culture, career development opportunities, etc.
Video interviewing allows us to efficiently connect you with our managers who are all over the world. We use a video interviewing tool called Montage Talent to conduct the interviews.
- Check your technology in advance. Familiarize yourself with your device, webcam and microphone. You are able to test all these things with Montage before your scheduled video interview.
- Dress for success.
- Prepare your surroundings. Think about lighting and what’s in the background.
- Make eye contact and smile.
DURING YOUR VISIT
- Remember you are interviewing us just as much as we are interviewing you. Use this interview as a chance to learn as much as possible about our business, work, people and values while you’re here. Relax and enjoy the conversation!
- We will ask you questions about your previous work experience. Be as specific as possible with your answers.
- Don’t be afraid to pause. Collect your thoughts before answering a question, if you need to.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
- We do our best to give you timely feedback. Your recruiter will be in touch to discuss next steps.